How to Contact Its4women
As an online company, today 98% of our customers transact with us online. If you are not already aware, from your Online Portal you can do the following:
- Make permanent and temporary changes of vehicle
- Make permanent and temporary changes to drivers
- Update your personal details
- View your documents
- Check the status of your account
- Upload documents
- View any claims against your policy
- Renew your insurance
However, there are occasions when you may need help from one of our helpful advisers and we are currently investing in enhancing this service. As from the 23rd September we will concentrate our resources into "Live Online Chat" and "Outbound Calls", with an extra 20 advisers recruited into these areas.
As a result, apart from our 24/7 claims line we will no longer accept incoming calls for general enquires. However, you can still call us, follow the options on the phone system, key in your number and we will contact you, saving you having to hold.
You can currently contact us in the following ways:
- Online Chat – This is the quickest way to contact us and if we cannot solve your problem with online chat we will call you
- iMessage – From the "Contact Us" section of our website select "iMessage" and send us a message. Once an initial message is sent all further conversations will be saved within your "Online Portal" under "iMessages"
- Telephone – At its4women we do not believe you should live your life “on hold” and as an online company we do not take any incoming phone calls. If you would like to speak to one of our advisers, simply follow the options on the phone and to save you holding just key in your telephone number on your keypad and we will contact you
Please note! - adjustments completed over the phone are subject to a €10 telephone charge.
If you need to contact us in any of the ways above please note our contact hours are 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday and 09:30 – 13:00 on Saturday. If you require assistance outside of these times we recommend using the "Online Portal".
Alex Todd Brand Manager at Its4women commented "We will continue to invest in the above areas to make sure that when you have to contact us you will be provided with a quick and efficient service."
Please share :)